Living World Cuttlebones treats are an excellent calcium source for birds. The rough edible surface helps to trim the beaks of birds as well as provide something for your bird to chew on. The cuttlebone is equipped with a holder, allowing you to place it throughout your bird’s cage.
The Living World Cuttlebones can also be cut into smaller pieces or ground into a powder and used as a nutritional supplement for all types of birds.
- Great calcium source for birds to chew on.
- Rough surface keeps beaks trim and sharp.
- Derived from natural cuttlefish.
- Equipped with holder for easy placement.
- Twin Pack; Measure 5 inches long.